Volunteer with Us!
Our volunteers at Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro (HPCG) truly make a difference, and they perform a variety of services. You can be a part of a wonderful team of local people (currently 200+) who serves others. Whatever scenario fits your unique skills and personality, HPCG needs you!
Click here to see the many ways volunteers support HPCG, or watch the video above.
How to Become an HPCG Volunteer
Those interested in volunteering with HPCG are asked to complete the following steps:
1. Attend a two-hour Volunteer Information Session. Information sessions are typically held once per month. Visit our Volunteer Calendar to view upcoming information sessions.
2. Complete and submit a volunteer application, including three references. Download a volunteer application here.
3. Attend new volunteer training.
4. Complete an online interview after training.
5. Participate in a background check.
6. Commit to volunteering 24 hours per year.
7. Maintain Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
For questions about volunteer applications and requirements, please contact us at 336.621.2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org