Commemorative bricks create a lasting tribute to a loved one. Each fall, these engraved bricks are installed in the walkways of Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro’s (HPCG) rose garden at Beacon Place and the Kids Path garden.
To have your commemorative brick installed in
time for the dedication ceremony in the fall, please place your order by June 30.
Things to know as you fill out the form below:
- The minimum donation per brick is $150.
- Bricks can be placed at Beacon Place or Kids Path.
- Each brick can have a maximum of three lines and 20 characters (including spaces) per line.
- Bricks are installed once a year in the fall.
- The annual deadline to guarantee your brick is installed in the current year is June 30.
If you have questions or need further assistance with your brick purchase, please contact Mary Anderson at email@example.com or 336.478.2512 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. We appreciate your gift supporting Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro!
Please Note: You will receive a letter and/or telephone call from the resource development department to confirm specific wording and placement of your brick.
Clicking the submit button more than once will result in your credit card being charged multiple times. Reloading or refreshing the content on this page will also result in your credit card being charged multiple times.