Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro (HPCG) desires to be a community resource. HPCG encourages use of its Lusk Center by professional and community organizations consistent with the HPCG mission, philosophy and operational guidelines.
Space Capacity and Fees
Space Description Capacity Maintenance Fee
Lusk Center Training Room 1 50 $125
Lusk Center Training Room 2 50 $125
Lusk Center Conference Room 20 $50
Lusk Center Board Room 24 $75
Note: Lusk Center Training Rooms 1 and 2 have a movable partition that can be opened to create one large meeting space for 100. Each room’s capacity is calculated based on the standard room setup. Different configurations may cause capacity to vary.
Regular Business Hours: Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Guidelines for Use
Organizations requesting use of a room should consider the following:
1. Maintenance fee, payable to Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro.*
2. The organization should be a recognized professional or community group.
3. Rooms may not be used for the following purposes unless approved by the president and CEO of HPCG:
a. Selling or fundraising.
b. Recurring meetings, such as monthly or weekly meetings.
c. Partisan purposes.
4. Routine meetings of HPCG take precedence over guest organizations.
5. Based on availability, the rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two consecutive days.
6. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
7. The HPCG campus is tobacco-free, including e-cigarettes.
*Maintenance fee scholarships: Recognizing the maintenance fee may pose a barrier for some organizations, HPCG provides a limited number of scholarships to make the Lusk Center available at no cost. Scholarships are limited and available only to nonprofit organizations. Please submit a written request that describes your organization’s need at the time you are making your reservation. Scholarship notification will be provided within 7-10 business days.
Please call HPCG at 336.478.2769 to learn more about requesting use of a room.
Download the Lusk Center Room Reservation Form here.